Central Union Church’s Adult Day Care & Adult Day Health Center provides adult day health services in a gracious and compassionate environment to nurture the spiritual, physical and social needs of each client.
Central Union Church’s Adult Day Care & Adult Day Health Center is guided by a vision that calls for it to provide, to the extent reasonably possible, adult day care and adult day health services in a nurturing atmosphere to church members and to members of the community.
Central Union Church’s Adult Day Care & Adult Day Health Center believes that in all we do in life and at the Center, we should:
• Be humble
• Be understanding
• Be gentle
• Be just
• Be merciful
• Be honest
• Be peaceful
• Be faithful
Central Union Adult Day Care & Adult Day Health Center provides adult day services in a caring, safe and secure environment that utilizes the skills of trained and experienced staff. The philosophy and objectives of the Center are:
• In the spirit and long standing tradition of Central Union Church’s Christian care and outreach, to nurture the spiritual, cognitive, socio-emotional and physical well being of those adult individuals whom we are able to accommodate in an Adult Day Care and Adult Day Health Program, in consonance with the State of Hawaii’s Administrative Rules.
• To provide relief from the demands of constant caregiving; to refresh and rejuvenate the caregiver enabling continuation of in-home care of an adult person and to provide respite services.
• To enable the clients to develop relationships outside the family in a socially stimulating setting; to reintroduce clients or allow them time to adjust to group interaction.
• To maximize the client’s functioning and well being; to lessen, delay or prevent functional regression.
• To offer high quality, professional care services in a secure and comfortable environment to Day Care & Day Health clients.
For more information, please contact:
Fax: (808) 983-3827
“When I took my Mom to Adult Day Care, the first day a year ago, she was hesitant, but you should see her now! It has become a whole new way of life for her now, and she looks forward to it.”
- Roberta T., Caregiver for Mrs. Janet T.