• The Center’s Day Care/Day Health Program is open to adults who need and would benefit from our program. Clients must submit a completed history and physical examination report and TB clearance prior to admission. The confidentiality of client information will be respected and released only by permission and in accordance with regulations.
• Caregiver family members and prospective clients are urged to familiarize themselves with the Center and to speak with the Program Director and staff in advance of application. Applications for admission to the Center must be accompanied by a non-refundable registration fee.
The Center is unable to serve or accept into the program:
- Persons who are severely disabled or bed bound,
- Those with infectious diseases, or sub-acute illness,
- Those with unmanageable psychiatric or behavioral conditions or disorders.
• The Center will not deny admission to anyone based on race, sex, religion, color, ancestry or national origin.
Special Equipment. If a client requires a wheelchair, walker or cane, these items must be provided by the caregiver/family.
Change of clothing. Clients should have an extra change of clothes, including underwear, to be kept at the center. Please label them.
Geriatric Pads/Briefs. Clients using geriatric pads/briefs should provide ample supply to be kept at the center for their use.