Kilohana Adult Day Care Program is open to adult persons who have need of such services and who would benefit from such a program. Day care service clients must submit a completed history and physical examination report and TB clearance prior to admission. The confidentiality of client information will be respected and released only by permission and in accordance with regulations.
• Caregiver family members and prospective clients are urged to visit and get a feel for the program and meet and speak with the Day Care Program Director and staff in advance of application. Applications for admission to the Day Care must be accompanied by a non-refundable registration fee.
Kilohana Adult Day Care Program is unable to serve or accept into the program:
- Persons who are severely disabled or bed bound,
- Those with infectious diseases, or sub-acute illness,
- Those with unmanageable psychiatric or behavioral conditions or disorders,
- Those with special monitoring equipment that require the attention of a licensed professional nurse.